Monday, July 9, 2012

Man accused of threatening classmates before 20-year reunion


San antonio, Texas – Twenty years after he claims to have been bullied in high school, a man allegedly threatened vengeance on his classmates on his high school reunion’s Facebook page, officials said.

Jason Carroll Moss, 38, was released on a personal recognizance bond, hours after he was charged with harassment.

Moss is accused of posting a harassing message on the social network page for the John Marshall High School Class of 1992 Reunion.

According to an arrest warrant affidavit, Moss’s comment read: “I stayed away from graduation at the time because I would have started the Columbine shootings early. I was picked on and bullied by a bunch of you when I went to school and I wanted to kill everyone that hurt me. I’m still seeking vengeance on all those who bullied and harassed me when I was growing up or went to school. You people do not know what you did to me.”  Click here to read more Nutty News Stories at Nutty News Today - new stories added all day every day  

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange Crimes