Sunday, August 5, 2012

Cops roughed up and handcuffed a student for using her own MetroCard


New York – Cops roughed up and handcuffed a Harlem student after mistakenly believing that the 15-year-old was too old to use a student MetroCard, the teen claims.

And now the NYPD has opened an investigation into the allegation, the Daily News has learned.

Alexis Sumpter, 15, wasn’t arrested or given a summons during the interaction – but she says she was shaken and humiliated by the experience.

“They called me liar,” she remembers. “Then they grabbed me by my arms and flung me up the stairs. I kept saying, I’m only 15 – why are you guys doing this?

“They said they didn’t owe me an explanation,” she said. Full Article


Nutty News Facebook Fan Page


Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange CrimesNutty News Facebook Fan Page