Thursday, September 13, 2012

Missing woman found alive sitting in her freezer


TULSA, Oklahoma – A missing woman was found alive in a deep freezer in west Tulsa.

Police say 59-year-old Theresa Christian hadn’t been seen or heard from since Saturday.

“She wasn’t answering the phone or anything like that, so I came by here last night, about 10:30, knocked on the door, knocked on the door, and I couldn’t get a response or anything,” said Christian’s son, Jermal Stewart.

Her son Stewart went back to the apartment early Wednesday and had the apartment’s maintenance crew unlock the door again.

“I heard her say ‘help me, help me,’” said Stewart. He said that’s how he found her.

“She was in the closet, in the kitchen, in the deep freezer, and I opened the door and she was sitting in there,” Stewart said.  More

Nutty News Facebook Fan Page – Click here and “like”us to get all Nutty News stories on your Facebook

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange CrimesNutty News Facebook Fan Page

More Nutty News Stories