Australia – An Australian man has been charged by police after parking a plane outside a pub while he went inside for a beer.
The 37-year-old had just bought the wingless Beechcraft two-seater and was on his way home when he decided to stop for a drink.
He taxied the light aircraft down the main street in Newman, Western Australia, and then parked it outside the Newman Hotel, leaving the engine running.
Police said he passed a breathalyzer test, but was charged with endangering the life, health and safety of residents because the propeller was still spinning. More
- Passengers: human waste flowed into the aisles during an aborted flight
- Man Uses Wife’s Urine for Drug Test, Busted – She is Pregnant
- Woman fell in love with her anonymous sperm donor
- Michael Brown’s Parents to Speak at UN
- Student Suspended, School Fined After Handshake Refusal
- 90-year-old among first charged under strict rules against feeding homeless
- Shy bladder sufferers want DirecTV to stop airing a television ad making fun of them
- High school runners disqualified for helping opponent finish race
- Man Arrested For Shooting Neighbor Over Dog Poop
- ‘Tempting Eyes’ Ban To Be Enforced By Religious Police In Saudi Arabia
- Joran van der Sloot stabbed in Peruvian prison, critically injured
- Tattoo Removals On The Rise Despite High Costs
- Woman jailed for after she falsely screamed rape prompting mob to beat innocent man to death