Tuesday, July 14, 2015

Juror Faints After Hearing Woman Died When A Shampoo Bottle Was Inserted Into Her Body


A U.K. juror fainted after hearing the “shocking” details of a murder trial, specifically that a woman had died of internal injuries after a shampoo bottle was shoved into her backside.

Last April, Majella Lynch was taken to the hospital after she was found at home by her caregivers complaining of severe abdominal pain. When prosecutor William Mousley began explaining the case, a standby juror fainted.

Mousley had explained that a full 400ml shampoo bottle had been shoved into Lynch’s abdominal cavity. Although it was removed, she died two days later. The presence of the bottle would have been extremely painful and it would have been impossible for Lynch to cause the injuries herself.  More

Taxpayers Spend $3.5 Million to Find Out Why 3 out of 4 Lesbians Are Fat

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayStrange NewsNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News

No comments:

Post a Comment

We welcome your comments.