Tuesday, February 24, 2015

How a jar of chocolate spread started house fires

London – A jar of Nutella is being blamed for a devastating fire that ruined a family home and killed a dog.

The huge blaze, which destroyed the roof and severely damaged the first floor, is thought to have started when low winter sunlight shone through the chocolate spread container on a window sill, reports The Mirror.

The sun reflecting off glass items has apparently caused at least five other fires in London in recent months.

Declan Murphy wants others to be aware of the danger following the incident at his home at the weekend. More

Homeless man arrested after urinating on books at library

See’s Candies

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact!Strange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News