Saturday, February 28, 2015
Man suffers third-degree burn when iPhone explodes in pocket
New York – A Long Island man said he suffered a football-sized third-degree burn when his iPhone exploded in his pocket while he was on his way to a funeral.
Erick Johnson, of Lindenhurst, spent 10 days in the hospital after his iPhone spontaneously combusted on Valentine’s Day, his lawyer told the Daily News. More
NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch – Android
Nutty News Today – Nutty Videos – Pinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - It’s A Fact! – Strange Crimes - Politics USA Today –Today’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A Day – Your Local News - Sitting Monkey - Submit Nutty News