Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Man wakes up to go to the bathroom, winds up on his neighbor’s lawn

New Jersey – An early morning gas explosion rocked a New Jersey neighborhood and left a man severely burned.

The Point Pleasant Beach man suffered burns over half his body when he awoke to the odor of gas early Monday and then turned on a bathroom light, which sparked an explosion, NJ.com reported.  More

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News