Sunday, May 24, 2015

Where Are All the Duggar Defenders Now? Josh accused of sexually abusing 5 underaged girl


For all of the self-righteous condemnations the Duggar family has put out there ... especially those from the politically outspoken Josh Duggar, who's been accused of sexually abusing 5 underaged girls .. .this certainly comes as a nasty surprise. And as for those defending Josh? They're nearly as bad as Josh himself.

Josh tells People in a statement:

"Twelve years ago, as a young teenager, I acted inexcusably for which I am extremely sorry and deeply regret. I hurt others, including my family and close friends. I confessed this to my parents who took several steps to help me address the situation. We spoke with the authorities where I confessed my wrongdoing, and my parents arranged for me and those affected by my actions to receive counseling. I understood that if I continued down this wrong road that I would end up ruining my life."

All right -- step back from this... More    MORE STRANGE NEWS STORIES

NUTTY NEWS APPs: iPhone, iPad, iPod TouchAndroid

Nutty News TodayNutty VideosPinterest Nutty News - Nutty News Magazine - Facebook - Nutty News on Twitter - Nutty Videos on Twitter - Strange FactsStrange Crimes - Politics USA TodayToday’s Nutty Joke - Technology News - True Crime Stories Updated 24 Hours A DayYour Local News - Submit Nutty News