Sunday, August 26, 2007

Neighbor Who Bought Feces-Filled New Jersey Mansion Wants Out of Deal


SADDLE RIVER NJ - A neighbor who bought a mansion in a foreclosure auction later found to be littered with the feces of the more than 100 cats and dogs living there wants out of the deal. "When I bid on that house I was bidding on a home that I saw people living in. I saw people every day coming in and out of the house. I thought I was bidding on something habitable," Michael Acciardi, 47, told The Record of Bergen County for Saturday's newspapers.
Philip Tamis, 66, and his wife Cynthia, 49, have been charged with animal cruelty after authorities found the live animals -- along with the bodies of at least 23 dead animals decomposing inside their 3-car garage. Full Story - Cats & Kittens Magazine - True Cigarettes - Pinatas