Saturday, June 16, 2012

I’m getting MMM boobs to give my kids a better life


Lacey Wildd, 44, has undergone 12 breast enlargements – and now she’s preparing to become size MMM.

Her children say her huge boobs are embarrassing and want her to stop risking her health.
But glamour model Lacey – real name Paula Simonds – says that she wants to have the opportunity to give her kids a better life.

She said: “If I have triple M implants it will take me into the top five big breasted models in the world.”

“It will increase my fame and earning power considerably.”

“I want to make the most of this opportunity, to give my kids a good lifestyle.”

Read more Nutty News Stories at Nutty News Today - new stories added all day every day  

Nutty News Today - Nutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange Crimes