Thursday, August 2, 2012

People yelled ‘Oompa Loompa’ at me


UK – Admiring her reflection in the mirror, Hannah Norman was finally ready for college.

It had taken four hours for the 15-year-old to get ready, including application of fake nails, a wig and a session in her own spray-tan booth.

But this wasn’t preparation for a special occasion. For two years Hannah set her alarm for 4.15am and went through this lengthy routine everry day.

She says: “I was obsessed with Snooki on the reality show Jersey Shore and became addicted to applying fake tan so I could look like her. Prepping for a night out could take me eight hours. I would cancel plans so I could apply layers and layers of tanning solution.”

Now 17, Hannah has learned to embrace her pale skin after suffering scary side-effects of the fake tan.

She says: “My skin was completely stained and I couldn’t get the orange residue off. Full Article   Click here to read more Nutty News Stories at Nutty News Today - new stories added all day every day   

Nutty News TodayNutty News VideosToday’s Nutty JokeNutty FactsStrange CrimesNutty News Facebook Fan